|TERMS OF PARTICIPATION FOR 21 DAYS GP FASTING
- TERMS AND CONDITION FOR PARTICIPATION
These are the terms (the “Agreement”) governing your participation in the 21 DAYS AGP FASTING (hereafter referred to as the “Course”), organised by Futurize Global Community TRUST (hereby referred to as “FGCT”), represented by Futurize Global Community Foundation. By registering for the Event you agree to these terms, which form a binding legal contract between FGCT and the registered participant (“you”). Our registering platform is https://study.humanistics.education also known as the Multi-Site Activity Portal (hereby referred to as “MSAP”). If you are registering on behalf of another individual, it is your responsibility to ensure the person participating is aware of these terms and accepts them. By completing the registration on behalf of another individual you are warranting that you have made the participant aware of these terms and that they have accepted these terms.
1. REGISTRATION1.1. The online registration form has to be completed by the 1.11.2019 to be considered as a participant of the course. All registration must be completed on MSAP as student registration.
2. PAYMENT TERMS AND FEES.
2.1. FGCT requires the full advance payment of the selected course registration fee. Upon receiving the full payment by FGCT, an invoice will be sent to your email at the completion of your purchase at http://etuition.me/shorten/RIIeX
All payments are not refundable once you take up the course. The payment methods as provided on the MSAP portal.
2.2. The fee for the GP fasting course is ₹3150. which includes the following:
1.Admission to fasting consultation,
2. Guidance, training and weekend practical workshops as provided.
3. as when needed - Refreshments and fasting meals provided for the full 21 days.
4. Accommodation is charged separately by the center provider (consult the facilitator regarding the accommodation charges.
*The registration fee does not include: travel, transfers or insurance.
3.1. Overnight accommodation is provided for participants from out stationed cities for the weekend practical workshops. The venue of practice and accommodation is at Centre 3 Karur. Add: Behind Chakra Honda
3.2. Participants are required to adhere to the rules provided by the accommodator/management of the accommodation.
4. CANCELLATION BY PARTICIPANT.
4.1. Cancellation of participation in the workshop can only be submitted in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of cancellation, there will be no refund of the fee.
5. CANCELLATION BY FGCT.
5.1. While every reasonable effort is made to adhere to the advertised course, circumstances beyond the control of FGCT can arise, which may cause changes in the programme, including but not limited to changes in the name, content, date(s), location or venue, or special features of the planned event. Such circumstances include but are not limited to acts of terrorism, war, extreme weather conditions, compliance with government requests, orders and legal requirements, failure of third-party suppliers to deliver in a timely manner, and failure to register the minimum targeted amount of attendees for a given course.
5.2. You agree that FGCT shall not be liable for any costs, damages or expenses which may be incurred by you as a consequence of the course being changed, merged with another event, postponed or cancelled.
6. CANCELLATION OF THE EVENT.
6.1. In case FGCT cancels the event, FGCT may offer you a credit up to the amount actually paid by you to FGCT. This credit shall be valid for up to one year from the issue date of the invoice, for attendance at any of FGCT’s events.
6.2. FGCT reserves the right to cancel a training workshop or reschedule the dates or locations. FGCT will endeavour at all times to give the client advance notice of any possible changes.
6.3. In the event of a cancellation by FGCT, they will provide a refund to the client.
6.4. Refunds will only be made to the individual or the institution that made the original payment.
6.5. Refunds will be paid 15 days after the date of the cancelled event.
6.6. FGCT will not be liable for any costs incurred by the client in the cancellation or rescheduling of a training workshop.
7. IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION AND DATA PROTECTION7.1. By registering for the Event and accepting these terms and conditions you give full rights to FGCT to share your identification information including but not limited to your name, address, email addresses, phone numbers, and the names of representatives only within the use of the course.
7.2. We will collect, process and utilise the Participant's necessary data for the purpose of fulfilling the course. We are entitled to supply data to other participants, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors at an event, but only for use for the purposes of the course, e.g. for sending out lecture documentation for use in preparing for the course. The Participant has the right to object to such disclosure at any time. Any other processing or usage of data will only take place with the Participant's consent. The Participant may ask us for information about the content, scope, date and form of the consent at any time.
8. EXCLUSION OF PARTICIPANTS AND DOMICILIARY RIGHTS.8.1. FGCT has the right to refuse the registration of a participant that, in FGCT’s opinion, does not correspond to the conference format and concept. If such a case arises, FGCT will reimburse the registration fee already paid and may propose other options.
8.2. We are entitled to exclude a participant wholly or partly from events if the participant disturbs the event and refuses to cease the disturbance even when threatened with exclusion. We (where relevant jointly with third parties) hold domiciliary rights during events and are therefore entitled to issue instructions.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY9.1. All copyright and other intellectual property rights relating to any course material and handouts provided in connection with the course will remain the sole property of FGCT. No part of any course material may be copied or translated in any form.
9.2. All intellectual property rights in and to the course, the course content and all materials distributed at or in connection with the course are owned by FGCT. You may not use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce any contents taught in the course or forms of content (not limited to videos, practical sessions and slides) appearing at the course, in any course content and/or in any materials distributed at or in connection with the course for any reason without the prior written permission of FGCT.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
10.1. The course can involve risk of personal injury because it involves physical activities for the participants. While FGCT takes all reasonable care in the conduct of its workshops/classes, it accepts no responsibility for injury or loss caused during participation in the workshop. You are ensuring that you are physically and medically fit for the classes and during the classes you must at all times take care of your own personal safety and belongings.
10.2. Other than to the extent required as a matter of law: (i) neither FGCT nor its affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential costs, damages or losses arising directly or indirectly from the course or other aspect related thereto or in connection with this terms.
11. SPECIAL AND PARTICULAR NEED DELEGATES
11.1. FGCT and its designated service providers will attempt at all times to accommodate any special or particular needs of the participants that are reasonable, provided that FGCT was informed of these needs at least 5 working days prior to the commencement of the training workshop.
11.2. The course (if applicable) is conducted in Tamil and participants are required to be proficient in Tamil.
12. CONCLUDING PROVISIONS.12.1. FGCT reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to use the films, audio recordings and/or photographs of the course in any media without first obtaining the consent of the participants and without making any payment whatsoever for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes. Any participant attending the course waives their intellectual property rights to any photographs taken and/or published in a manner described here.
12.2. Should one or more of these provisions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining terms.
12.3. FGCT reserves the right to change any of its Terms of Participation at any time and without notice.
12.4. FGCT reserves the right to amend and update the content of any training workshop without prior notice to the participant, where it is considered that these amendments are fundamental to correctly transfer the knowledge of the applicable course material.
13. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
13.1. FGCT reserves the right to change any of its General Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice. This contract is valid under INDIAN law.
ADDITIONAL INFO – 21 DAYS GP FASTING
1. COURSE DATE:
1/11/2019 to 22/11/2019
Centre 3, Behind Chakra Honda, Karur, India.
3.Those attending 21 Days AGP Fasting MUST attend the following practical workshops:
*DETAILS OF THE WORKSHOP WILL BE GIVEN LATER
4. ELIGIBILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN 21 DAYS GP FASTING AND DETOX:
I. Participants aged 18 and above are eligible to fast.
II. Participants those have no medical problems are allowed to fast. Participants must consult and get approval from medical practitioners/from us before undergoing fasting.
III. Pregnant women, breast feeding mothers are refrained from fasting.
IV. Participants those wanting to shed weight including postpartum weight can take up GP 21 days fasting.
V. People with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) cannot take up fasting.